Wednesday, February 29, 2012

My Sewing Room

I like to think of my sewing room as organized disarray! I know where everything is most of the time,  I just uncovered the top of my table so I thought I would take a pic before it disappears again.
 My fabric cabinet I do need to refold my fabrics so it looks pretty again!
 I finally got my bulletin board up and pinned up my postcard collection from my sewing friends from all over the world!
 this is my table, 
I just found the top again, it has been missing since before Christmas ...
 It makes things so much easier when you have space to work!
You can also see I am working on the binding for my Fab Little Quilt & also an adorable paper pieced Matriochka Doll  quilt block you can find the pattern here
 This is in my living room wall!  My aunt gave me this vintage yellow curtain rod and I hung wide black ribbon from it!  I think it makes the perfect mini quilt display!

Hope you are having a happy Leap Day!
Meg

2 comments:

Banuca said...

Lovely fabrics... Lovely patchs :)

Cindy Sharp said...

I didn't realize that the star mini you've been showing pictures of is so tiny. Holy smokes! That is amazing.