Friday, February 26, 2010

Doll Quilts & More Snow

I have been working on my Doll Quit Swap (DQS8) to send out to my partner and here is what I have come up with! I used some of my AM Horner Good Folks prints and I just love how it turned out! All I have to do is bind it and ship it out!
I finally figured out what fabrics to use for my Quilting Bee The Block Swap. I chose a variety of solids and a few prints. Here are the pretty little piles I shipped out to all of the ladies in my group.My Guide lines were
-lines only no curves please
-I would like 1 of the prints per block
-No raw edges please
-I would like each of the blocks to have some of the charcoal and some of the lime green in them
-Everything else is up to you!
Here are the 2 blocks I made to show the similar style I was looking for!

I am so excited with what they have been coming up with! To see some of the examples check out my flickr gallery HERE. It is going to be very funky and bright quilt I can't wait to see all of the blocks done!
It is still snowing here in Ohio I don't think it will ever end!!!!!
I can't wait for Spring to come.
Hope you have a Happy Weekend! Meg

1 comment:

Lori said...

Meg, I LOVE the doll quilt in the top picture! So nice! Love the Anna Maria fabric. It really looks great the way you have combined it. I also love the block exchange you are doing. That sounds like a lot of fun.