Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Will the "crazyness" ever end?

I feel like I have been abandoning my blog so much lately, the last 2 weeks have been super crazy. Hopefully to be settling down soon! School is now back in session my 5yr old will start next week but there has been orientation and testing and so on.
I wanted to share a great find with everyone! I recently came across the store of Saras Art on etsy I fell in LOVE with her work, she sells her actual paintings but she has prints for those of us on a tight budget! I got these 4 prints and framed them, they will soon be hanging on my wall next to this quilt. Take the time to stop by Sara's blog and check out her "art house" such an inspiration!

I have been sewing a little, taking custom orders for resting/nap towels.

I had to get this on film, the hubby almost got this sweet baby with the weed-whacker.




More to come soon! Have a happy day! Meg

2 comments:

Ellyn said...

what adorable art, it does go perfectly with your cute quilt! All of it would fit nicely in my house.... thanks for sharing your find!

sara said...

GUESS WHAT I GOT IN THE MAIL!!?!?!?!?

Thank you, thank you!!! Wow- I completely LOVE that little pot holder. Except that holder is never coming into contact with dirty old pots- I have to find a special place for it!!!!!!

It made my day :)

Oh and I love the name nap blankets- what a great idea!