Friday, August 14, 2009

For the boys....

My little one will be starting kindergarten in a few weeks and amongst the list of items needed was a resting towel, they have gotten a lot stricter (no rugs, mats and it had to be with in a certain dimension) I found this blue towel that met the criteria and we decided it need a little something so I appliqued his name on it. He loves it, I am going to make a few more of them for the little relatives starting school as well!
I love how excited the boys get when I make them something, they always love the fat that it has been made just for them. They each got a new pair of sleep shorts. My nephew Cam choose a fun farm print. while mine went with the construction fabric! 1 yard of fabric + 2 hours = 2 happy little boys Have a Happy Friday! Meg

4 comments:

julia said...

Great towel and shorts. There will be no getting his towel confused with another kid's. That will be nice for the teacher!

Jen said...

Those are great boy projects - thanks for the inspiration!

Alisa said...

Very nice boy projects! I just made my son (named Benjamin!) a t-shirt.

Phyllis said...

Hey Meg,

I visited your blog last night and saw your recipe for the lasagne and wanted to tell you that I made it for dinner tonight. It is delicious! I had a nice French bread baguette with it and yummo!

I'll tell others about in on my blog and will be visiting again.