Monday, October 13, 2008

A littl of this.... A little of that.......

I have been really busy getting ready for the holiday Bazaar I am doing at the end of the month! I will have pics to show soon of my piles of progress!!!

Until then here are some bits of some great finds & what I have been working on.....


I have been looking for new business cards and just have not been able to find

what I want, so in the mean time I got these from Staples they are

super affordable and I think they turned out pretty great!

I am really happy with the quality and you can even customize!


Another great find!!! I purchased this yummy bar of soap from etsy seller
BubblesUpByBethieB's it came in a cute little wrapper & smells heavenly!

I ordered the Country Pumpkin Pie bar seriously it makes me hungry!!!


It has a beautiful pumpkin color and it has a layer of

brown sugar on the top for gentle skin polisher.


Stop by her etsy store for more yummy scents!

Plus she is running a sale right now 25% off through tonight!!!


This is a peek at a stocking I am working on right now in linen

with hand stitched detail.



Check out this great give away over at PigTails & Snails you can win a beautiful quilt. The contest entries will go until 7pm MST on Friday Oct 17th.


Speaking of giveaways I am putting together a fun little give away I will post tomorrow! I think everyone will like it!


Have a happy evening! Meg

1 comment:

Debra said...

I bet that soap smells wonderful!!