Friday, July 11, 2008

Baby Quilt fit for a Girl..................

When my best friend found out she was having a girl I was very excited! I started right away thinking of the girly fabrics I could use in a quilt, it has been a while since we have had a baby girl around! I found a collection by Moda called Spring Meadow and it fits perfectly in to her new room theme! I was hoping to have the quilt ready by the baby shower but I did not get it finished in time, she is due any day now & it is finished so it will be a gift for my visit to the hospital! I hope she loves it! I can't wait till I get the call!
Have a Wonderful Weekend! Meg

4 comments:

Dena Rooney-Berg (SugarShop) said...

Soooo adorable, love the wrapping with the rick rack and the flower too! Fun!

Anonymous said...

That is just perfect! Love it!

coryshay said...

wow! What a beautiful quilt!

Hen said...

Lovely quilt, lucky friend and baby!
Can you advise how you get your satin stitch round the central appliqued flower so perfect? Do you have a special function on your sewing machine to do this?

Very much enjoying your blog. Gorgeous bags.
Best wishes
Helen