Thursday, May 15, 2008

Crazy Days.................

I just don't know where my days are going anymore! I have been super busy working on customs and thinking up new projects. I joined in a few swaps and have received some great stuff!
I just received this wonderful pkg of goodies from Cybil/doodlebugfinery of Flickrs Fat Quarter Fabric Swap Group.


Here is a sneak of an extra goodie I sent her! I am in love with this pin cushion design!




On another note my little one started T Ball tonight. This has to be the most entertaining hour I have had in quite some time, watching a mass of 4 & 5 yr olds play base ball! It is a great sight!
He totally missed the ball but he was so proud!

Dad Giving some batting advice!

My little ball player!

Have a Happy Evening! Meg

1 comment:

Katarina said...

Ben looks so happy!!!I'm sure his dad is proud of him! Love your goodie swap:) things