Wednesday, March 12, 2008

March of Tools

I just had to do a post to honor Heather Bailey's March of Tools here are a few of my favorite kitchen tools.

This sandwich press "my son loves" and I use on a daily basis! At any random time in a day my son will ask for a cheese & mayonnaise sandwich in a circle and this is where this tool comes in to action so perfectly slicing off the crust and pressing in to a fun sealed circle!


I also love my mushroom slicer (my thoughtful husband purchased for me!) , very handy when slicing a mass amount of mushrooms, but very sharp I have received a few battle wounds from this little too!

Here is a sneak peek at a new tote I have been working on! Patch work with linen for a bright cherry summer look! I hope to have finished pics very soon.


Also how cute is this kitty!!!! I made it for my niece and she just loves it. I found the free pattern to download from Wee Wonderfuls great website! Check out the other patterns to download for free! SO much fun!

That is all for now! Have a happy evening! Meg

5 comments:

Sharon said...

Meg that Kitty is so cute! I am going to chek out the website!

Lauren The Artist said...

Cute stuff. I love Ginger Blossom also. I cannot bring myself to cut into it all yet. That sandwich press looks like a great idea also. I might have to pick up one of those. ~jen~

erin said...

You're a runner up for my blog giveaway!!! Email me your address so I can send you your surpise prize!

thevintagepearl@gmail.com

Congrats! Thanks for your sweet comment :)

Jennifer Paganelli said...

look at this cat toooooo cute ..such a talented lady!!So nice to get to know you..

Jona Giammalva said...

I've been wanting to try that pattern for awhile. That is so stinking cute!

And a comment from Jennifer Paganelli...Wowzers!