Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Hump Day

Wow I can't believe it is Wednesday already!
Here are a few peeks of what I have been working on
This quilt block has fabrics from theMix & Mingle collection by Sandy Garvis I think I am going to make a tote with it.


This fun bag is for the Flickr Group Bag Ladies Swap, this months theme is Shopping Bags and I found this fun tutorial http://whipup.net/2007/09/01/wallet-sized-fold-up-re-usable-shopping-bag/ such a great idea. I added a few of my own revisions & touches and I love how it turned out! Hopefully my partner will love it too! I am going to make myself one as well!


And to save the best for last here is my new Ginger Blossom fabrics (well my first order still a few more to come :) This great collection is by Sandi Henderson of PortabelloPixie this fabrics is just beautiful, even more so in person. My mind is already spinning in the projects I want to complete with this fabric! But for now I will just stare at it.

Have a great evening! Meg

1 comment:

Jennifer Paganelli said...

You did it...you cut into your fabrics and made beautiful stuff..that was easy...all my best, Jennifer